My bill this month was $20.04, this is the lowest my energy bill has ever been and I’m so excited at the savings this month.
Last month, in August my bill was $94.52 and generally ranges between $50 and $100 from the summer to winter. So how did I get my bill so low?
I’m glad you asked! here are my tips for reducing your energy use and saving money:
1. Unplug appliances when they aren’t in use
2. Use surge protectors
3. Turn off lights when not in use
4. Use energy efficient bulbs
5.Use Drapes to keep drafts at bay
6. Close vents that aren’t being used to
7. Use a set temperature on your thremostat or use the “auto” feature
8. Wear a sweater or grab a blanket before turning on heat
9. Open interior doors so air or heat flows freely
10. Adjust energy rates